Friday, July 22, 2011

This Week's Favorite Resource - Making Learning Fun

Maybe many of you have already found this site but it is fairly new to me and I'm really enjoying the resources here, so I thought I would share.

The name of the site is Making Learning Fun and it is full of all kinds of fun, free, printable activities that are geared toward young children.

The introduction reads -
Welcome to Making Learning Fun: An early childhood education website filled with free printables designed to do just that, make learning fun!

The site is well organized and activities can be searched for based on type of activity or theme.

One of my favorite things about this site is the number of printable games that are available. A number of our activities recently have come from this site and I'm looking forward to using a lot more of these printables.

~ Linking Here ~
Favorite Resource This Week

1 comment:

  1. Rose, thanks for linking! This sounds like a great resource!

    I do story hour with preschool groups, and this site might really help me :)

    ReplyDelete