Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Little Extra





Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to earn a little extra while doing what I do anyway. It is very easy to sign up for and completely free. Then by simply doing what you do online every day the Swagbucks begin to add up. So far this year I've redeemed $80.00 worth of Amazon gift cards and have enough Swagbucks now to redeem another $5.00 Amazon gift card. This is my favorite reward but there are many, many others. There is a large variety of gift cards to other merchants, or you can save Swagbucks toward other rewards like books, magazines, jewelry, and eletronics, to name a few. Sometimes there is also the opportunity to donate Swagbucks to charity as well which I have done several times. This is one of the best reward programs I have encountered yet. I use it every day and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment