Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WOWW - Updates on my Projects

A few weeks ago I shared some projects I had started. With school starting I've moved a little slower than I had hoped but I am slowly making progress.

I've sewn together the patchwork curtains for one window, now I just need to iron them and get some curtain rods to so I can put them up.


I've also sewn a set of curtains for the downstairs bathroom and they also need to ironed and put up.


One of the bean bags I cut out is now sewn together, I just need to get the stuffing to put inside it and close it up.


And I tried my hand at braiding fabric strips for a braided rug for the playroom. I definitely need some practice but it's going to be fun.


And that's what is on my "workdesk" this week.

~ Linking Here ~

SUNDAY - Strut Your StuffCreative Bloggers Party and Hop, So Sweet Sundays, Sunday Showcase , Not “Baaad” Sunday, Think Pink Sundays, Sunday Linky Party, DIY Project Parade, Just Something I Whipped Up, Sew Darn Crafty, {K.I.S.S.} Blog Bash, MONDAY - Made by You Monday, Savvy HomeMade Monday, Inspire Me Mondays, A Marvelous Mess, I Made It, Making the World Cuter Monday, More the Merrier, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Making Monday Marvelous, Sharing Monday, Making a Home, Motivate Me Monday, Market Yourself Monday, TUESDAY - Titus 2sdays, Domestically Divine, One Project at a Time, Teach Me Tuesdays WEDNESDAY - Homemaking Link-Up, Living Well Wednesdays, THURSDAY - Delightfully Inspiring Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, It's a Party, FRIDAY – Fridays Unfolded, Finer Things Friday SATURDAY - Weekend Wrap-Up Party


No comments:

Post a Comment