Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Farmer in the Dell - Word Books

We had so much fun singing Farmer in the Dell and playing the game, that I decided to have the kids make a little book about it.

For the front cover I used this farm scene coloring page. Then I added the lyrics of the song. For the remaining pages I used the Farmer in the Dell Word Wall Words, glueing one word on each page. Then I printed and cut out The Farmer in the Dell Felt Board Characters. To make their books each child matched the felt board characters to the words and glued them in. They had a lot of fun making their books and were very proud of them.













~ Linking Here ~



1 comment:

  1. What a fun activity, with such cute printables!

    Thanks for linking up to Learning Laboratory at Mama Smiles =)

    ReplyDelete