In the last four months we've gone from having no dogs to having two dogs. One dog is a Bluetick Coonhound and one is a Pug mix. We're just not sure exactly what the mix is.
So just for fun today I thought I would share ten dog quotes.
1. My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. ~ Author Unknown
2. Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. ~ Max Eastman
3. The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~ Ambroce Bierce
4. Happiness is a warm puppy. ~ Charles M. Shulz
5. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~ Author Unknown
6. Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot puppies. ~ Gene Hill
7. I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons. ~ Will Rogers
8. No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does. ~ Christopher Morley
9. A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of. ~ Ogden Nash
10. My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~ Edith Wharton
Pepper (Peppy, Pippin, Squirt)
~ Linking Here~