Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In the Kitchen - Sharing Recipes

As I'm reading blogs and other sites on the web each day I make a list of things I find that I want to share. I make lists for a variety of different topics. When there are around five things on the list then I post them for others to enjoy as well.

Here are recipes that I have found that I am looking forward to trying. I considered waiting to share them until I had already tried them but decided to go ahead and share them now. Some of these recipes are already on next week's menu. Others will have to wait a little longer. But each of them makes my mouth water when I read the recipe.

Enjoy!

1. Over on Unhandicapping Your Life I found these absolutely yummy sounding 4-flavor dumplings. 

2. I am a big fan of spicy food and I found this Grown Up Macaroni recipe at Kingdom Twindom. It is on my menu for next week and I can hardly wait to try it.

3. Chicken in Marinades at Life as Mom make it easy to have meals in the freezer for those days you know are going to be extra busy. All three of the marinade recipes look good but the Spicy Southwest recipe is the one I really want to try. Like I said, I love spicy food.

4. Crockpot Southwestern Beef Stew from My Homemade Happiness. I can just imagine how good this would make my house smell all day as it cooks.

5. And last but not least - Anna's Chicken Enchiladas at SouthForte Farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment