Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo Journal Tuesday February 15, 2011

It was so nice outside today that we got to spend about three hours playing outside. While the kids are playing I've been working on picking up the sticks that are all over this yard from the trees. I don't mind, I'm so glad to have a place with trees. Several of the houses we looked at before we bought this one had yards with no trees or with very small trees. I told Doug I just couldn't see myself living on property that had no large trees on it. So I'm happy to pick up sticks and small branches. I told Austin and Amanda that when we get a big enough pile of them we will have a bonfire and roast hotdogs and marshmellows and make s'mores.










When Doug came home from this work this afternoon he pumped up bicycle tires for Michael and Austin . . .



. . . and then helped Michael put together a little project given to him by a friend of ours. It's a small music box.




Our letter of the week is Uu and here the kids are coloring in their Uu themed coloring books that I printed and put together for them.







Playdough





Here Amanda is entertaining the kids with her WebKinz collection. She has 31 of these now, either bought with her own money or given to her as gifts. The last three she bought she bought off Ebay.


Today was Austin's day to make lunch. Here he is making cheese sandwiches.



Amanda and Scout.



I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment