Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. Have you ever worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

     Yes. And I don't want to talk about it.

     Moving on.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

     This is a hard one for me to answer. Just the thought of living in a large city makes me feel closed in and anxious. I don't think I could live in a large city and enjoy it. I like wide open spaces, trees, birds, and fresh air too much. I think I would enjoy visiting a lot of cities - New York City, San Francisco, New Orleans, and Chicago are some that I would love to visit. But not live there.
    

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

     Fly, mostly because I have never done it before and would like to have the chance to try it. I would quite possibly change my mind after experiencing it for myself.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

     My idea of spring cleaning stems from the way my mother always does it. Nearly everything washable gets washed. The floors, the walls, all light fixtures, pictures on the walls, curtains, everything. If it can't be washed it gets vacuumed.
     That being said, I never seem to get my spring cleaning done that way. In fact, I don't even do an official spring cleaning. My cleaning gets done in bits in pieces when I have time or when I  assign the job to one of my kids.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
    
     Aside from the Bible, I think the best book I've ever read was The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. There is so much wisdom in this book that applies to all areas of life and it's one that I find myself going back to often.

To read more Five Question Friday posts or join in the fun head on over to My Little Life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from 5QF! :)
    I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Have a great weekend!

    Annette
    www.mammakerr.com

    ReplyDelete