Monday, January 17, 2011

Still Here

I started the year with high hopes and seventeen days into it I feel like I am already way off track.

We've decided to work things out so that we don't have to depend on a helper. It's frustrating to think help is coming in and plan the day around that and then not have her show up. I really don't want to have to hire and train someone else since we're in the process of downsizing anyway.  So last week I spent a lot of time rearranging my daily routine and the kids routines to accomodate this change. We can do it just fine on our own if we are planning for it, especially since two of our kids have left in the last week - one because our move made his mother's daily drive quite a bit longer and one because her mother dropped her college classes and doesn't need us anymore. These two were two of the younger children so it is making a big difference.

Anyway, I say all this to say , I really do hope to be back in the swing of things next week. I still have all these ideas in my head but just haven't been able to get to the computer to write them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment