Monday, January 10, 2011

  • 06:57 Snow in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Looks like only a couple inches but still . . . snow. :-)

  • 07:11 Can anyone come start the coffee for me? Too lazy too do it myself but need it badly.

  • 07:28 Michael's personal mission seems to be to annoy everyone in the house this morning. It's not even 8AM yet he's almost succeeded.

  • 07:42 Okay, going to go start the coffee now.

  • 08:01 Darn it. Out of milk in here. Have to go to the garage to get some from the extra frig. And it's COLD out there!

  • 08:02 Ouch, somebody put toys in my boots!

  • 10:01 This is turning out to be a very slow day.

  • 12:58 My computer is doing strange things. It must not die. It must not die.

  • 13:23 I think it's going to live (my computer).
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment