Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daily Photo Journal Tuesday January 25, 2011

I couldn't resist this taking a picture of our spoiled rotten cat, Scout, snoozing on the back of the couch this morning. This is probably the best cat we've ever had and we love him dearly.

Austin's new laptop came in today and he was so excited about it he could hardly wait for Doug to help him set it up. I'm excited too because now I don't have to share mine. I'm a little selfish like that. Here Doug is helping him get it set up and ready to use.


I really didn't take a whole lot of pictures today because we had more kids than usual. Plus, Landon's therapist came by this morning to work with him awhile so our day was very full.

I did get a couple pictures of the kids playing though.



There's snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Some forecasters are predicting six to ten inches by the time it ends tomorrow night. I'm hoping for it. We haven't had nearly as much snow this year as we had last year and I'm disappointed. I love snow. Of course, I don't have to get out in it to go to work, my work comes to me so I have it easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment