Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pizza Breadsticks

I used some of the Traditional White Bread that I baked yesterday to make some Pizza Bread Sticks for lunch today. They were a hit with the kids and so easy to make.


I sliced the bread slices into three slices each. If I thought the sides of some of the breadsticks had too much crust I took the some off and put them in the freezer with the rest of the bread I am saving for Savory Poultry Dressing.

Then I topped the breadsticks with a little grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and put pepperoni on top of that. I put the breadsticks in a the oven, preheated to 350 degrees F. and baked them until crispy. I left these in about 15 minutes.

I heated some pasta sauce to use as a dipping sauce. I used almost a whole loaf of bread for breadsticks for lunch and they are all gone.

~ Linking Here ~

SUNDAY – Strut Your StuffCreative Bloggers Party and Hop, So Sweet Sundays, Sunday Showcase, Not “Baaad” Sunday , Think Pink Sundays, Sunday Linky Party, DIY Project Parade, Savory Sundays, Just Something I Whipped Up, Sew Darn Crafty,{K.I.S.S.} Blog Bash, MONDAY – I Made It, More the Merrier, Inspire Me Mondays, A Marvelous Mess, Made By You Monday, Making the World Cuter Monday, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Market Yourself Monday, Making Monday Marvelous, Motivate Me Monday, Sharing Monday, Making a Home, TUESDAY - Titus 2sdays, Domestically Divine, One Project at a Time, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tuesdays at the Table, Tuesday Time Out, Tuesday Confessionals , Let's Do Brunch, Teach Me Tuesdays , Tip Me Tuesday, WEDNESDAY - Homemaking Link-Up, Living Well Wednesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday, {Wow Me} Wednesday, Reader Link Wednesday Foodie Wednesday THURSDAY – Full Plate Thursday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, It's a Party, Bake with Bizzy FRIDAY – Feasting in Fellowship Fridays, Fridays Unfolded, SATURDAY - Weekend Wrap-Up Party,


6 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I love things like this, so I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so yummy something that would be great for tailgates come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose these are great Breadsticks, much better than the ones that come in the box. They look yummy! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great week!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! I know what I'm having for lunch today!

    ReplyDelete