Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Attitude



credit: Michelle Meiklejohn
Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~ Dennis and Wendy Mannering

It's always amazing to me how my attitude is instantly reflected, or caught, by those around me, especially children. When I am happy and relaxed life flows much more smoothly for me and for those I am with. And when my attitude is not so good . . . well, I know from experience, life just gets tougher for us all.
I've heard myself say "Why do everyone else have to be so grumpy when I'm in a bad mood?" Then I realize those around me have caught my attitude.
And, for dealing with those who resist the draw of a good attitude there's always this . . .

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~ Herm Albright

~ Linking Here ~


1 comment:

  1. I posted about this recently too. :) Did you see the post "Complaining or Glorifying" on the M.O.B. Society blog? It was really good, and prompted my post about attitude. Our children are so much like sponges, and like mirrors...they give back to us whatever we give to them.

    ReplyDelete