Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Resource This Week - Homeschool Creations

Today is Friday so that means it's time again to share our favorite learning resources at Learning All The Time.

My favorite resource this week comes from Homeschool Creations. This week I've been exploring the collections of Preschool Printables and Preschool Packs there. I'm excited about all the quality printables available at this site and they are completely free. This past week we've used printables from the Camping preschool pack and next week I'm planning to use the transportation preschool pack.

I hope you enjoy these printables as much as I have.

Favorite Resource This Week

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking and sharing a favorite resource :) There are so many printables and great resources at Homeschool Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource! My little one is growing so quickly, it is about time for me to check these things out! I can't believe how quickly they grow and learn!
    Brooke
    http://theintentionalmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. :) I'm ever-so-happy that I am able to share them for free ~ that's all thanks to some great clip art designers too!

    ReplyDelete