Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Walnut Acre Daily - Getting Ready for Gardening.

The weather couldn't seem to decide what it wanted to do today, alternating between rain and sunshine. It was pretty warm though and that was very nice. 

This morning Doug amd I and the younger kids went to Wal-mart this morning and bought seeds, lots and lots of wonderful seeds. I was hoping to get some started in starter trays today but didn't get to it. So I guess I'll plant them next week. 



This afternoon Madalyn, Mykalin and Michael wanted me to walk down the road with them to see the horses. The horses weren't too interested in visiting so we looked at the calves instead. 




Doug changed oil in all three vehicles today and Austin and Amanda did their basic daily chores and just relaxed the rest of the day. 

LINKING HERE
WEDNESDAY -Raising Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment