Sunday, March 29, 2015

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Carpe Diem


credit: Michelle Meiklejohn

You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.  ~ Mary Manin Morrissey

We each have dreams - God given dreams - and we are placed here with those dreams for a purpose. Dreams are made to be followed. 

Carpe diem - Seize the day!



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

LINKING HERE
SUNDAY - The Weekend Brew, Spiritual Sundays


1 comment:

  1. Praise God that He created each of us unique to fulfill His specific purpose! If He called us to a mission that we embrace as our dream, He will see us through it! Thanks so much for your comment on Saved by Grace! Your blog is a blessing and I'm now following it by GFC, and I hope you'll consider following Saved by Grace also!
    God bless,
    Laurie
    http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete