Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick Day!

Somehow I have no pictures today. It's been one of those days that took all I had just to keep on top of things.

Michael was awake a lot last night with a cough that just wouldn't let him sleep. Which meant I was also awake because he is very clingy when he wakes up at night. Today his fever finally went away though and I was very glad for that.

Amanda still feels yucky today  and every time the Ibuprofen wears off her fever starts to go up again. So she spent most of the day curled up on the couch with my laptop. She wanted mine because there are still free trial games on there to play that she enjoys. In fact I'm using her laptop now to type this. And I have to say, it just isn't the same. I miss my computer.

Doug called in sick this morning because he was up most of the night coughing too. And now I'm joining the ranks. All day I've been feeling it getting worse. This evening my whole chest hurts, and I have that awful feeling of wanting to sleep but knowing if I lay down and try to sleep the coughing will just get worse.

Two of our daycare children weren't here today because of illness as well. It's just one of those things that happens every year around this time.

I can hardly wait for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment