Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo Journal Tuesday February 8, 2011




We had a lot more children today than we did yesterday - thirteen total compared to yesterday's six. That's one thing I love about what we do here - no two days are alike. The cast of characters is very different from day to day and it keeps things interesting.

Here are some pictures of some of the things we did today.

Playdough







Coloring







I ordered two things recently from Amazon with my earnings from Swagbucks and Opinion Outpost. I was happy when Doug came home from work today and brought them with him. He had made a stop at the post office and they were there.

The first item was volumne 2 of
The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child by Susan Wise Bauer. This volumne covers the Middle Ages. We just finished the first volumne covering ancient history and really enjoyed it so we're excited to start reading this book tonight.

The second item was a CD for the little kids called 30 Bible Songs and 30 Bible Stories. We haven't listened to it yet but I'm planning to use it tomorrow during quiet time.

Michael did not sleep well at all last night so I've been dragging all day. Now the little ones are asleep and after I read with Austin and Amanda I am looking forward (hopefully) to a good nights sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I read most of your 100 things and found we have a lot in common. Green, bread smell (although I do like to eat it), and House Hunters to name a few. I think I may have to do a 100 things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the children look very contented in their activities. if i had more than 4 children around at one time i think i would be flat on the floor you must have alot of energy. take care rose

    ReplyDelete