Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday




Once again it's Friday, and that means it's time to answer five important questions. For more five question and answer fun head on over to My Little Life.

Can you drive a stick shift?
If I have to. But not very well. It might take me a long time to get where I'm going.

What are two foods you just can't eat?
1. Mashed potato cakes. When I was a kid we would often visit my aunt on Saturday. And invariably she would decide to use up some leftover mashed potatoes by frying up some mashed potato cakes. Apparently I was the only one in the family who did not like these. The rule was that we ate what was served us and we cleaned our plate. I still cannot eat mashed potato cakes.
2. Asparagus. I loved asparagus as a child but at some point my tastes changed and suddenly I could not bear to eat asparagus. I have no idea why this changed.

Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I do buy girl scout cookies and my favorite are the Thin Mints.

How do you pamper yourself?
What is this "pamper yourself" of which you speak?



What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Nosey Rosey. Somewhat self explanatory. I'm still trying to live that one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment