Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Layers of Praise



Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise. ~ Mary Kay Ash

I really need to remember this today, especially with the kids. It's so easy to constantly correct, thinking that I am helping them to learn and grow, and forgetting how tender their hearts are and how much they need to hear positive things from me. So my goal today is to give twice as much positive feedback as negative, to make twice as many statements of praise as I do of correction.

And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with grace and love which was in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:14

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace; which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 2 Timothy 1:9

If God can extend this grace to me, in spite of all my mistakes and faults, surely, with His help, I can do the same for those around me.
~ Linking Here ~
 
Our Simple Farm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment