Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Greatest Gift

Credit: dan

This Christmas season, as we celebrate with songs and gifts and parties let us not forget the true meaning and reason for the season. We have been given the greatest gift ever given to mankind and all we have to do is say yes to it.

 1. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16, 17

2. I am the door: by Me if any man enter in he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture. John 10:9

3. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Acts 2:21

4. That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,  and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  Romans 10:9

5. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8

6. But I have trusted in Thy mercy, my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation. Psalm 13:5

7. And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in His salvation. Psalm 35:9

8. Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

9. Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:18

10. Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15

top-ten-tuesday.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment