Monday, October 3, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Each Season Has It's Gifts



Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. ~ Elizabeth Lawrence
It's hard to believe it's Autumn again. It seems that it was just Spring and then I blinked and it was Summer and now it's suddenly Autumn. There is so much to appreciate in each season if I will take the time to see it.
At one time I thought that Spring was my absolute favorite season, but as time goes on I'm learning more and more to appreciate the unique gifts of each season. I just need to slow down sometimes and take the time to notice them.
In the same way life has it's seasons and sometimes it's tempting to pick and choose which season is the "best" and feel dissatisfied when we are not in that particular season. But if we take the time to look for them, their are gifts in each season. Gifts that it would be a shame to miss.
photo credit: porbital

No comments:

Post a Comment