Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Housework and Friends



If the shelves are dusty and the pots don't shine,
it's because I have better things to do with my time.
~Author Unknown

This is a little how I'm feeling today.

My house needs some help and I know it. But I also have a friend who needs some moral support today, so my house is going to have to wait.

The hardest thing for me is that the person coming in to watch the kids while I'm gone is going to see that my house is a mess. But, I've decided to do the best I can before I have to leave and then refuse to worry about it. There are just some things more important than a spotless house.

And my friend is definitely more important than my housework.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels



2 comments:

  1. That is so important! Thank you for this reminder. Love the Morning Musing Over Coffee! Blessings to you and your friend who needs you. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I so often forget this! Thank you for the reminder.

    I blog at "Only a Breath" and would love for you to stop by if you have time! I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". It has been a very interesting journey to say the least! :)

    Have a great day!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete