Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finding Your Creative Voice - Day 6: Relax and Enjoy the Journey

When I saw the 31 Day challenge just a day or two before it started I jumped at the opportunity. I chose this topic because it is one I think of often.

But now, six days in, I find myself stressing. I didn't go into this with a clear plan at all. But as I thought about this today, I began to realize that this is often the case with a new journey, a creative adventure. There's not always a clear path, or a detailed map. Sometimes we just need to relax and see where the road takes us.

So that is my thought for the day. Relax and enjoy the journey. Know that there will be twists and turns and we can't always quite see around the next turn, but that okay. It's part of the fun.

To find all the posts on this topic click here.

To find others writing 31 Day series on a wide variety of topics click
here.

1 comment: