As the world shakes and seems to wobble on it's axis I am filled with even more gratitude for all the blessings in life both large and small. In fact, it is the small blessings that hold my attention and cause me to smile and fill my heart so full I feel as if I could burst.
Blessings #21 - 33
21. warm chocolate chip cookies baked by my daughter
23. watching Doug patiently teach Amanda how to run the riding lawn mower,
24. a group of small children peacefully playing "house" on a rainy day
25. cozy, companionable busyness in the kitchen as I cook with my daughter
26. savory beef stew and biscuits on a cool rainy evening
27. a sweet, cuddly, babbling baby
28. watching a wind and rain storm from inside a dry and warm house
29. spur of the moment family outing to Dairy Queen just because we can
30. a warm, springlike Sunday afternoon
31. little white flowers blooming in the grass
32. buds promising the spring bursting forth of life is coming soon
33. knowing that no matter what comes my way there is One we can always turn to and find rest in and solid ground to stand on.