1. Being Organized Means Being Prepared
2. Finding Your Organizational Personality
3. Kicking Out the Clutter
4. Maximizing Efficiency in Every Room
5. Combating Overcommitment
6. Taking Control of the Clock
7. Putting Paper in Its Place
8. Menu Planning and Shopping Strategies
9. Now You're Cookin'!
10. Maintaining Your Home's New Order
11. Taking It Home, Making It Yours
Appendix: Recipes and Forms
Yesterday I finished reading The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized by Karen Ehman. This is a book I've read before and enjoyed. It is full of common sense and sound advice. I especially enjoyed the chapters on menu planning and dealing with paperwork.