Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Walnut Acre Daily Wednesday July 24, 2013

WORDS TO LIVE BY

The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad;
    let the distant shores rejoice.
~ Psalm 97:1 ~

WORKING, LEARNING AND PLAYING TOGETHER

Monkey in the middle is a favorite game right now.


Painting





Playing memory and working on worksheets this afternoon.


Amanda had lots of help folding laundry this afternoon.


IN THE KITCHEN

I made eggs in a nest for breakfast this morning. We also had bananas, juice and cereal.


For lunch we had Ramen noodles, cheese slices, veggie sticks and dip and apple slices. For dinner this evening we had meatball sandwiches and salad.

OTHER

This evening we went to church. So often before we go it would be so easy to just say I don't have time or I'm too tired to try to go. But then I go and and am so glad that I went because I am so encouraged and refreshed afterwards. 

TODAY'S QUOTE

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. ~ Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment