Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Walnut Acre Daily - Thanksgiving


We spent most of today with Doug's parents and brother in Covington. It's about and hour and half drive for us and we don't get down there as often as we'd like. 

Doug's mother made an absolutely delicious Thanksgiving meal - turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, jello salad, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, macaroni salad,  rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of all that goodness! I guess we were too busy eating it.

The weather was beautiful and the kids spent a lot of time outside. I  thought I had more pictures but some of them just didn't turn out well and some I think were accidentally deleted. 




After we ate Doug and his brother, Kevin, took the kids out on the 4-wheelers. Amanda took these pictures for me. 


Traveling - thankfully we had a van full of good travelers and it was a fun ride there and back.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment