Friday, May 31, 2013

Robot Unit Study

We recently finished a Robot unit study. There were actually a few more activities I wanted to do with the kids but I couldn't seem to get my supplies together and it seemed like they were starting to be ready for a change of pace so I brought it to an end. I'm sure we will revisit this topic at some point because there are a lot of fun activities that could be incorporated. The ones we did are pretty basic activities but we still had a lot of fun with them.

Robot Books 






Robot Videos


Robot Crafts/Coloring Pages/Worksheets




Rr is for Robot (Robot Preschool Pack Part 2)




Robot Graphing (Robot Preschool Pack Part 2)
Graphing activities are always fun.





 Do-A-Dot Robot Pictures(Robot Preschool Pack Part 2)
This activity was a big favorite.




Robot Numbers (Robot Preschool Pack Part 1)




 Robot Beginning Sound Worksheet (Robot Preschool Pack Part 2)





 Number Puzzles (Robot Preschool Pack Part 2



 Robot Shape Word Tracers (Robot Preschool Pack Part 1)

















I think Damien's robot (top right) had an explosion. I gave the kids the cut out pieces, glue sticks and a couple pictures to give them ideas and told them they could put their robot's together however they wanted.


Robot Memory Game




~ Linking Here ~ 
No Ordinary Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am
    going to tell her.

    Also visit my web site Novato Video Transfer Vancouver BC

    ReplyDelete