Thursday, August 30, 2012

Homemade Carpet Freshener

I love having a home that smells nice. To me, how my house smells is almost as important as how it looks. So when I found this simple, inexpensive, homemade carpet freshener, I knew I had to try it. And, just like the article said, it works wonderfully! The only essential oil I could find in my cabinet was cinnamon so that's what I used. My house smelled amazing and it lasts a long time. I'd love to try some others essential oils as well, especially the orange essential oil. It's amazing what all can be done with with simple staples like baking soda.







~ Linking Here ~
SUNDAY – Strut Your Stuff,   Creative Bloggers Party and HopSo Sweet SundaysSunday ShowcaseNot “Baaad” Sunday , Think Pink SundaysSunday Linky Party, DIY Project ParadeSavory SundaysJust Something I Whipped UpSew Darn Crafty,{K.I.S.S.} Blog Bash, MONDAY –The Better Mom, I Made ItMore the Merrier, Inspire Me MondaysA Marvelous MessMade By You MondayHomestead Barn Hop, Making the World Cuter MondayCraft-O-Maniac MondayMarket Yourself MondayMaking Monday MarvelousMotivate Me Monday,Sharing MondayMaking a Home,  TUESDAY - Heart & Home Tuesdays!,Titus 2sdaysDomestically DivineOne Project at a Time Tuesday Time OutTuesday Confessionals , Let's Do BrunchTeach Me Tuesdays ,Tip Me Tuesday, A Little Birdie Told Me WEDNESDAY - Homemaking Link-UpEncourage One Another, Made by Me WednesdaysLiving Well Wednesdays, Cast Party Wednesday{Wow Me} Wednesday THURSDAY – Delightfully Inspiring ThursdayCreative Juice ThursdayIt's a Party Link It Up Thursday FRIDAY – Fridays on Remodelaholic, Fridays Unfolded, SATURDAY - Weekend Wrap-Up PartyGet Schooled Saturday





1 comment:

  1. very interesting.... i need to try this one. thanks for linking up!

    lauren
    www.mercyinkblog.com

    ReplyDelete