1. She's wonderful with kids and enjoys spending time with them, playing games, reading books and helping them with things.
2. She loves animals Her best friend is her little dog, Pepper. She volunteers at the SPCA and does a wonderful job with the animals there. She is especially good with animals who are frightened at being in such a strange place. She can spend a little time with them and soon have them calm and quiet and sleeping in her lap.
3. She loves all kinds of pasta and is not a fan of vegetables. But she eats her vegetables anyway while saying "I'll thank myself for this 20 years from now."
4. Her favorite color is purple and her least favorite color is pink.
5. She has the most vivid dreams of anyone I have ever known. Every night must be an adventure for someone who has dreams like she does. From ships at sea sailed by goats, to dancing cheese, each night is different.
6. She likes to read, play Solitaire, watch Little House on the Prairie, Heartland, and Seventh Heaven, and sometimes she gets in the mood to sew and makes all kinds of creative things.
7. She is not a social butterfly - she would rather be at home with her computer and her dog. But she loves her friends and family with all her heart!
8. She's quick to see it when others need something and step up to help. She's been my lifesaver more than once on those days that somehow veer a little out of control.
10. She's a blessing to me in more ways than I can count and I'm so happy to have her for a daughter!