Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scout and Toby - And 10 Cat Quotes

A couple of weeks ago I said we have two dogs. We do. And we also have two cats. And the cats do not get along with the dogs. The cats do not get along with each other. So of course it keeps things interesting. As if I needed that.

So I thought this week I would share a few cat quotes in honor of our furry feline friends.


Scout

1. As every cat owner knows, no one owns cats. ~ Ellen Perry Berkeley

2. Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit to cause most inconvenience. ~ Pam Brown

3. I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~ Bill Dana

4. A cat pours his body on the floor like water. ~ Willian Lyon Phelps

5. The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat. ~ Jules Reynard

6. My cat speaks sign language with her tail. ~ Robert A. Stern

7. Like a graceful vase, a cat, even when motionless, seems to flow. ~ George F. Will

8. I named my kitten Rose - fur soft as a petal, claws sharper than thorns. ~ Astrid Alauda

9. A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution. ~ Hazel Nicholson

10. In the middle of a world that has always been a bit mad, the cat walks with confidence. ~ Roseanne Amberson



~ Linking Here ~

top ten list


No comments:

Post a Comment