111. A fun evening with new friends celebrating the 5th birthday of their granddaughter. It's such a blessing to learn to know people and enjoy time together.
112. Trying out new recipes with kids. Our Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake was a big success.
113. Watching and listening as Michael enjoys learning and practicing songs for the upcoming Christmas program.
114. Queso Jalapeno popcorn. What?!?!?!? I like spicy food and it's always a treat to find a new one.
115. The Wednesday evening class of 4 and 5 year olds that I help teach. I was hesitant to take this on but I'm so glad I did. We have so much fun together.
116. Helping my 5 year old begin to learn to read. It's so much fun to snuggle up on the couch together and explore the mysteries of letters, sounds and words.