Friday, May 27, 2011

Pepperoni Pasta Salad

One of our favorite dishes when the weather turns warm is Pasta Salad. I like to make it first thing in the morning so that it is well chilled and the flavors have had time to really blend.


This is the recipe I use although it can easily be adjusted to suit your own tastes.

1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
8 oz pepperoni, diced
2 peppers, diced ( I like to use green and orange to add color to the salad)
2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
small container cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup grated cheese
1 (36 ounce) bottle Italian dressing

Mix together all the ingredients and let chill for several hours before serving.

~ Linking Here ~







~ Also Linking Here~

2 comments:

  1. I'm always on the look out for new pasta recipes. This one sounds like a winner. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious - I have had this before but have never seen the recipe! I appreciate you sharing! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete