Friday, September 7, 2012

The Story of Creation - Our PreK/K Unit

We have just finished a PreK/K unit about the Creation of the World. Here are some of the fun things we did in this unit. 

Songs - Do You Know Who Made the World?
Jesus Made Me Just Like Him

Creation File Folder Game



We enjoyed these videos from YouTube.











The Story of Creation Mini Book


Painting the World


We matched pictures of the things God created with the day He created them (you can find this printable activity here.)


We didn't get quite as much done in this unit as I had originally intended but we had fun with what we did do. I've heard (and been part of) a number of discussions about the creation as a result of this unit so I'm happy with the what we did.


~ Linking Here ~

4 comments:

  1. Yah, That true the god create the world.......
    But here some cute babies create some fantastic drawing..... Thanks! That Videos are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that worksheet! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the worksheets! And I love the Beginner's Bible creation video. I am off to save that on YouTube. I love the Beginner's Bible videos. My son does, too! Thank you for linking up at Mommy Teaches. I love what you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun way to teach bible studies.

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete