I have so many things to be thankful for today and here are just a few of them.
86. A fun and thoughtful Sunday School class that both challenges me to think hard and yet is quick to enjoy a good laugh at some of the absurdities of daily life.
87. The pizza and watermelon that Austin fixed for us for lunch today.
88. The first bloom on the zucchinni plants.
89. The first bloom on the tomato plants.
90. Central air in this house during the unseasonably hot temperatures we've had recently.
91. Milder weather today.
92. Rain showers yesterday. The garden is also very grateful.
93. Mondays. Especially this Monday.
If you would like to join others on the journey to a 1,000 blessings you can read more here. And if you would like to join in we would all love to have you.