Friday, April 12, 2013

The Servant Girl Helps Naaman - Unit Study

This week for our Bible lessons I did a unit on Naaman with the kids. The kids enjoyed this little unit and I thought I would share some of the resources we used. 

Videos

These videos from Gracelink were great for helping them understand this story - A Little Maid Serves God, Disappearing Spots, Naaman Serves God. Gracelink has become one of my favorite resources for Bible lessons. 

Song

 We enjoyed singing this fun little Naaman Song.

Crafts/Worksheets

Naaman Coloring Page


Another coloring page


Namaan Worksheet

This was my favorite of the activities we did in this study. I printed, colored, laminated and cut out one set to use as an illustration for the kids. I showed them how after Naaman dipped in the river seven times he finally came up healed of all the spots caused by leprosy. I realized after I had laminated the picture that I should have made the river look muddy instead of such a nice clean blue. 



Here are the ones the kids made. They did a pretty good job of making the river look muddy. 


~ Linking Here ~
No Ordinary Blog Hop Monday - Mop It Up Monday,  Make It Pretty MondayMake the Scene Monday Wednesday - Women Living Well, Friday - For the Kids Friday, Weekly Kids Co-op, Saturday - Share Your Creativity, Get Schooled Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment