Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Flannel Christmas Trees

I've seen these flannel Christmas trees all over the place and knew I wanted to make some for the kids here to enjoy this year.

After our hectic day yesterday I knew I wanted to do something fun today and this was the project I chose. I cut two trees from green flannel.  I then cut out two stars for tree toppers and lots of colored circles for ornaments.

The kids loved decorating and redecorating the Christmas trees and I got the therapy I needed for free. I call that a win-win for all of us.





~ Linking Here ~



Check Out These Christmas Treasures (Pictures Are Clickable Links to Amazon)

7 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! It certainly looks like the children are having a great time! :)

    This is my first comment to your blog, but I've been following for awhile. In the past, Blogger would not allow me to post a comment on your blog, but I was able to today, yeah! I just want to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your blog posts. :)

    ~M. Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! Your kids did a great job of decorating their trees!

    Thanks for linking up to Learning Laboratory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how lovely that they are interactive!

    Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea. My daughter would love this :) stopping by from For the Kids Friday. And am your newest GFC follower. Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and follow back if you would like :)

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fabulous!!!!

    Popping in from Preschool Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute idea for the littles who really do want to remove ornaments and redecorate the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea! I might try it tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete