Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Always There



Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

God's greatness flow around our incompleteness;
Round our restlessness, His rest. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

In whatever direction you turn, you will see God coming to meet you; nothing is void of Him, He himself fills all His work. ~ Seneca the Younger

It should be so simple, this trusting God, and yet I sometimes make it so hard. What I know in my head takes so long sometimes for my heart to fully absorb. And yet, in my imperfect efforts at faith and obedience, God is there working His perfect plan even through my imperfections. No matter which direction I turn in my (all too often) mixed up human state, He's there, sometimes gently turning me around, sometimes reassuring, always there.

Our God is an awesome God!



3 comments:

  1. He certainly is. Can't imagine life without Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular
    post! It's the little changes which will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: cna programs in mn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the pleasant reminder. This was a blessing for me this morning. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete